Unlocking the Power of the Subconscious Mind

The subconscious is an enigmatic part of our mind that works without us actively thinking about it. It is estimated to make up 95% of our brain capacity and is responsible for all the body's functions, from breathing and eating to creating memories and digesting. The remaining 5% of the brain is the conscious mind, which is used to interact with the physical world. A recent psychological study showed how even irrelevant signals can shape learning, suggesting that conscious, subconscious, and unconscious thoughts can be modeled by varying the presentation time of emotional faces.

This indicates that the subconscious mind is still active even when we are not actively thinking about it. The power of the subconscious mind can be harnessed through meditation, which allows us to get in touch with our subconscious and understand how it works. By taking control of our subconscious mind, we can regain control of our lives and achieve our goals. Holding our breath creates an emergency situation, which activates the subconscious mind and allows us to think hard and shape it.

All these automatic movements are guided by one of the most powerful internal forces that drive human behavior: the subconscious mind. Even when we are not actively thinking about it, our subconscious can still pick up signals from our environment. For example, if you are used to seeing bugs in your room, your subconscious will tell you that a black dot is moving.